[BNC-grads-list] Ongoing Recruitment - The Shake Study

Leidy Lab leidylab at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 11 10:28:04 EST 2018

Hello,

We are recruiting for our ongoing protein shake study (see below).

Are there benefits to eating different types of protein? You can help answer this question by taking part in our study! You will be provided different types of breakfast shakes to consume at home. For each type of breakfast shake, you will complete a 5-h testing day that measures your feelings of appetite (hunger & fullness) and thoughts of food, and hormones that respond to eating (by taking blood samples in our lab).  If you qualify, you will be paid for completing all study procedures.  For more information contact: leidylab at purdue.edu<mailto:leidylab at purdue.edu> and mention:  The Protein Source Study. IRB# 1701018659

Thank you!

Sincerely,

The Leidy Lab