[BNC-grads-list] Secretarial Support

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 5 16:41:43 EST 2018

Dear all,

We will have a temporary employee, Tina Lane, covering the front atrium desk starting Monday, 1/8/17.  Tina will be covering the front desk until a permanent secretary is hired.  To provide support for Sheryl's faculty/staff/students during the transition please see the division of tasks below.  If you have any questions please let us know.

Tina Lane will provide reception support for the front atrium desk and purchasing/orders help.

Nancy Black and myself will provide support to faculty and staff with travel/concur.  Please email both Nancy (blackn at purdue.edu<mailto:blackn at purdue.edu>) and myself (jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu>) when you are in need of travel help.

I will update the atrium TV's and send the weekly e-news out.

Thanks!!

Jaime Turner
Administrative Assistant to the Director
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 1027 | W. Lafayette, IN
Office:  765.494.3509 | Fax: 765.496.8383 | Email: jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D38564.DB075130]