[BNC-grads-list] to whom borrowed my usb drive last Sunday

Black, Nancy Lee blackn at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 28 16:44:20 EST 2018

Last Sunday a guy borrowed a USB flash drive from Alex Boyang at Birck 2234. He said that he would return in 2 hours, but he hasn't returned it yet. Alex needs the flash drive. He was nice enough to let you borrow it. Could you be nice enough to return it?

You can leave it on my desk in 2287 with a note if you prefer.

Thanks,

Nancy Black
Secretary V
BRK 2287