[BNC-grads-list] Update for SEM in BRK Electron Microscopy Core

Xingtao Liu liu1749 at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 13 17:07:31 EST 2018

Dear SEM users

We received several inquiries about the SEM condition. The pump in SEM is down so we can not evacuate the chamber. So the engineer will bring a new pump and change it on Wednesday. Hopefully, we can get it fixed before Thursday. If so, the machine can be back on Thursday. I will keep you updated about the conditions of SEM and TEM in BRK Electron Microscopy Core.

If there is any question, please let me know.

Best,

Xingtao