[BNC-grads-list] Preliminary Exam Invitation

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:30:12 EST 2018

My Preliminary exam is scheduled next THU (6th Dec) 3:00pm at BRK2001. Could you please forward this invitation to the Birck Grad List on my behalf?

Here is information about the work:

Title: "Electromagnetic Techniques for Performance Enhancement of Wireless Systems"
About the topic: In this study we use the theory of statistical electromagnetics and the electromagnetic time reversal to design a wireless power transfer system. The designed system is intended to operate in sealed reverberant environment and is capable of wirelessly transferring power to a selected location. One of the potential applications is to power wireless batteryless sensor networks used in Lyophilization.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Thank you
Ahmed