[BNC-grads-list] NSAC Election results and Special Coffee Hour Today

Sajid Choudhury sajidmc at purdue.edu
Fri Apr 27 10:35:46 EDT 2018

I am delighted to inform everyone that we have elected our Executive
Committee for NSAC for the 2018-19 academic year.

President: Samuel Peana
Vice President: Prabhu Kumar Venuthurumilli
Treasurer: Paul Somers
Secretary: Shouyuan Huang

Congratulations to the newly elected officers, who would resume charge from
June 1st, 2018 as per the NSAC constitution.

President-elect Sam is going to host a special coffee hour today at the BNC
atrium at 3:30 pm with snacks and coffee. We will discuss ideas for the
upcoming academic year and directions for NSAC.

*There will be ice cream and snacks in the coffee hour.*

On behalf of the 2017-18 NSAC committee, I would like to thank all the
participants, volunteers for the help in NSAC activities and I would like
to thank my fellow executive committee members and sub-committee chairs for
all their support and hard work.

Thank you
Sajid