[BNC-grads-list] FW: Coffee Hour - April 20th 2018 & Spring Picnic April 26th 2018

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Tue Apr 17 10:55:52 EDT 2018

NSAC Coffee Hour

This Friday, we will have the last coffee hour of the 2017-18 academic year. We are collaborating with the Counseling and Psychological Services to have a seminar on stress management. Pei-Chun Hou is going to give us some practical relaxation tips and skills that might be useful for finals week.

What: NSAC Coffee Hour talk featuring CAPS
When: Friday, 4/20/2018 3:30 pm
Where: BNC Atrium
Speaker: Pei-Chun Hou, M.Ed., NCC
Topic: Stress Management

To reduce stress further, we will have ice cream, cheesecake, fresh fruits and whipped cream as refreshment.

NSAC Spring Picnic

We have the spring picnic of NSAC coming up on April 26th, where we will have live music, food and elect new officers of NSAC 2018-19. Professor Dana Weinstein will be our special guest at the picnic.

What: NSAC Spring Picnic
When: Thursday, 4/26/2018 5:00 pm
Where: PVCC Lounge and Patio

Please RSVP using the following link for the picnic. https://goo.gl/forms/FVLxkhFyv89CIqi72