[BNC-grads-list] NSAC Coffee Hour

Sajid Choudhury sajidmc at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 5 15:10:51 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I hope you are all doing well. Based on Doodle poll survey, Friday is the
most appropriate time for a coffee hour when most students can attend. We
will keep the coffee hour on Friday, and move the NSAC Journal Club on
Tuesday so that most students can attend them.

This week, we have the first coffee hour of this academic year. Vasudevan
Iyer, a Ph.D. student working in Prof. Xianfan Xu's lab is going to give
the talk on "Infrared ultrafast dynamics in black phosphorus". Please join
us this Friday at 3:30 pm in the BNC Atrium.

*What: NSAC Coffee Hour talk*
*When: Friday, September 8th, 2017 3:30 pm*
*Where: BNC Atrium*
Speaker: Vasudevan Iyer

Coffee will be served.

Also, please feel free to sign up for the Fall coffee hour slots in the Google
sheet <https://goo.gl/7w24Au> by clicking here <https://goo.gl/7w24Au>.

[image: Inline image 1]

Thank you.

Sajid Choudhury
President
Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council (NSAC)
https://engineering.purdue.edu/NSAC/
<http://goog_878781996/>

<http://goog_878781996/>
and