[BNC-grads-list] Grad Office Cleanup

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 20 09:15:03 EDT 2017

Grad Office Cleanup

Dear all,

In an effort to make Birck look its best we would like to dedicate 4 weeks this summer, 1 week for each grad hallway, to be a cleanup week!

What does this mean??  Each grad hallway will be designated a week starting June 26th and ending July 28th to clean up their offices;  get rid of trash, old boxes, old files,  electronics, appliances, etc.  Our janitorial staff will put trash and recycling bins outside of your offices the week your hallway is assigned to do cleanup!  Also during your assigned week, you can put any unused electronics (computers, monitors) and appliances (small refrigerators, coffee makers) in the hallway and our janitorial staff will take them away to be sent to Purdue surplus!

Please work with your office mates to get your area cleaned up and looking nice!  We will be checking on progress during these weeks to see if there is anything we can help with/give advice on.  If you have any questions on if you think something should go or not, please feel free to ask!

The schedule for each hallways cleanup week is below, let's make Birck look the best it can!!

  *   June 26th - June 30th
     *   East Wing 1st floor hallway: Offices: BRK 1076, BRK 1080, BRK 1084, BRK 1088, and BRK 1092
  *   July 10th - 14th
     *   West Wing 1st floor hallway: Offices: BRK 1226, BRK 1230, BRK 1234, BRK 1238, and BRK 1287
  *   July 17th - 21st
     *   East Wing 2nd floor hallway: Offices: BRK 2072, BRK 2076, BRK 2080, BRK 2084, BRK 2088, BRK 2027 and BRK 2027C
  *   July 24th - 28th
     *   West Wing 2nd floor hallway: Offices: BRK 2218, BRK 2222, BRK 2226, BRK 2230, BRK 2234 and BRK 2238

Thank you!!!

Jaime Turner
Administrative Assistant to the Director
Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Email: jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu>