[BNC-grads-list] This week's Journal Club talk

Emroz Khan khan176 at purdue.edu
Wed Jul 19 15:49:55 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I am delighted to inform you that Andres Allcca, from Physics dept and from Prof. Yong Chen's group, is going to give the next talk this Friday, in continuation of our Topological Insulator Journal Club series. The paper that will be the center of discussion is attached below.

Last talk by Todd was a success. A lot of people showed up, and appreciated the effort. We are therefore encouraged to take the talk to BRK 2001, instead of the Atrium.