[BNC-grads-list] Birck Secretarial Support

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Fri Dec 15 16:47:01 EST 2017

Dear all,

As you may have heard already Sheryl Willison has accepted a position with the Purdue Research Foundation and her last day at Birck will be Friday, Jan. 5th.

Please join me in thanking Sheryl for her dedication and hard work over the last several months and wish her well on her new position!

For the transition we will have a temporary secretary, Tina Lane starting, Monday, Dec. 18th who will train with Sheryl and Nancy and fill in while we look for Sheryl's replacement, please join me in welcoming Tina to Birck!

Thank you in advance for your patience during this transition while Nancy, Sheryl, Tina and myself work to make it as smooth as possible.

Best Regards,

Jaime Turner
Administrative Assistant to the Director
Birck Nanotechnology Center | Room 1027 | W. Lafayette, IN
Office:  765.494.3509 | Fax: 765.496.8383 | Email: jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D375B7.0B7E5510]