[BNC-grads-list] Vaibhav Jain - Master's Defense, Today :Dec 1, 2 pm @ BRK 2001

Vaibhav Jain jain171 at purdue.edu
Fri Dec 1 10:52:56 EST 2017

Dear all,

I invite you to my defense examination which is going to be held today, Dec 1, Friday at 2 pm in BRK 2001. There will be food and refreshment.The title of thesis is as follows:

"A Wearable Paper-Based Dermal Platform for Monitoring Perspiration"

Hoping to see you later today in the afternoon,

Thanks a lot,

Vaibhav Jain

Graduate Research Assistant, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering,

Graduate student Consultant, Krannert School of Management/adidas,
Birck Nanotechnology Center, Purdue University