[BNC-grads-list] FW: Professional development Seminar by Purdue ECE Alumni Prof. Saptarshi Das tomorrow APR 21 6 PM EE117

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 20 14:15:01 EDT 2017

From: Krishnakali Chaudhuri [mailto:kchaudh at purdue.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:08 PM
To: J Turner <jjturner at purdue.edu>
Subject: Professional development Seminar by Purdue ECE Alumni Prof. Saptarshi Das tomorrow APR 21 6 PM EE117

Hey Jamie,

There's a professional /career development seminar tomorrow by Prof. Saptarshi Das from Pennsylvania State University, who is also a Purdue ECE and BIRCK alumni. The talk will be held tomorrow APRIL 21, Friday, 6 PM at EE117 and will be highly relevant to all graduate students looking to get some insight into career building during grad school years.

I have attached the event flyer. Event is free for all and there'll be free food!

RSVP here :https://www.facebook.com/events/1822759207976180/

Could you please help me spread the word to the BNC students list?

Many thanks,

Krishnakali

Graduate Student