[BNC-grads-list] FW: Purdue recruiting

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 28 08:21:08 EST 2015

From: Justin A Weibel [mailto:jaweibel at purdue.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 1:24 PM
To: Shakouri, Ali; Peroulis, Dimitrios
Subject: Re: Purdue recruiting

Dear Ali, Dimitri,

There will be a representative from Raytheon IDS recruiting on campus next week, and they specifically mentioned interest students from the Birck Nanotechnology Center.  There isn't a specific solicitation to forward per say, but interested students could contact Edgar Martinez (Edgar.J.Martinez at raytheon.com<mailto:Edgar.J.Martinez at raytheon.com>) if interested.

Regards,
Justin