[BNC-grads-list] Silicon Run video to be shown Thursday, Feb. 26th 7-8 PM in MSEE B012

Anthrop, Heather L hanthrop at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 25 12:00:16 EST 2015

Silicon Run:  A 40 minute video on integrated circuit manufacturing, will be shown in MSEE B012 from 7-8 PM on Thursday, Feb. 26.

SILICON RUN I uses live industrial footage to show the many processes necessary to manufacture microchips, including crystal growth, circuit design, and the wafer fabrication process for CMOS technology. Using close-ups of manufacturing processes and device animation, SILICON RUN I provides a clear overview of front-end semiconductor manufacturing. It is an ideal training tool for college students and industry professionals at all levels.

Running time: 40 minutes.

If you have any questions please contact Mark Lundstrum at lundstro at purdue.edu