[BNC-grads-list] Mentoring at Purdue - Strategies for Building and Maintaining Your Mentoring Network

Martin, Amonte L marti965 at purdue.edu
Fri Feb 20 10:53:39 EST 2015

Hello All,

On Wednesday, February 25, 2015, from noon to 1 pm, Mentoring at Purdue (MAP) will be hosting a workshop entitled, “Strategies for Building and Maintaining Your Mentoring Network”, in Whistler Hall - RM 116. The goal of this workshop is for students and faculty to share their perspectives on how to establish and maintain effective advisor/advisee mentoring relationships. In this workshop, we will outline important components of a mentoring partnership and help you identify strategies for building a healthy and productive relationship with your mentor and mentee. This workshop is for students who are beginning a new mentoring relationship as well as for faculty who would like to enhance current relationships. We hope to see you there!

[cid:a1645ef5-2d4c-4621-a851-2801fba163a6]

Amonte' L. Martin
Graduate Assistant
Mentoring at Purdue – Coordinator of Campus Activities
Department of Youth Development & Agricultural Education
Agricultural Administration Building - Rm. 221
Purdue University
615 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907