[BNC-grads-list] Reminder: NSAC's Callout is Today at 12PM in Birck 1001, Lunch is provided

NSAC nsac at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 16 09:35:35 EDT 2014

*Dear All:*

*We wish to remind you to join us for NSAC's callout today in Birck 1001 at
12PM. **Please stop by for information about our activities and for some
food/drinks.*

If you would like to get more involved in the Nanotechnology community here
at Purdue or have ideas about how to improve student life here at Birck,
consider joining one of our committees! NSAC committees help organize
events such as Research symposiums, Poster/Presentation session during
weekly coffee hour, National Lab Visits, Game Night, Picnics, among other
activities that help enrich student life at Birck and Discovery Park.

*NSAC Committees:*
Research Awareness
Professional Development
Policies and Procedures
Social and Hospitality
*About NSAC:*
NSAC is an organization of graduate students at Purdue University who are
interested in nanotechnology research. Our membership includes all Birck
Nanotechnology Center (BNC) graduate student residents, but we encourage
others to join.

Our goal is to promote collaboration, enhance research awareness, and
facilitate communication among faculty, staff, and students.

See you there!

NSAC Officers