[BNC-grads-list] Great opportunity for grad students!!!

Kacie K Ho ho47 at purdue.edu
Wed Oct 22 09:33:32 EDT 2014

Hey Grad Students,

Hope you are all having a great day. Please consider applying for the Next Generation Scholars Research Fair. It is a great opportunity for them to work with middle schoolers. We really need more graduate students to register ! It's not too late to apply, we have extended the application deadline to this Friday October 24th . For now, you just need to have a short, basic abstract about your research (it can be on something you already presented).

Some benefits to participating:
-Sharing your research with middle schoolers = giving back to the community, enhances your CV, gives you more practice with communicating research to an audience outside your field
-Free lunch
-Free poster printing
-Free gifts for presenters
-Monetary prizes available

See the flyer for more details!

Thanks!
Kacie Ho

Academic and Professional Development Co-Chair
PGSG