[BNC-grads-list] NSAC Ice cream social and officer elections this Thursday at 2:30p in BRK kitchen

NSAC nsac at purdue.edu
Tue May 28 16:39:13 EDT 2013

Dear Birck graduate students,

The Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council (NSAC) will be holding its
annual Elections and Ice Cream this Thursday, 5/30 at 2:30P.M. in the Birck
Kitchen.

If you would like to get more involved in the Nanotechnology community here
at Purdue or have ideas about how to improve student life here at Birck,
consider joining one of our committees!  NSAC committees help organize
events such as Game Night, Hot Cocoa Breaks, and National Lab Visits, among
other activities that help enrich life at Birck.

*NSAC Committees:*
Social and Hospitality
Research Awareness
Professional Development
Policies and Procedures

*About NSAC:*
NSAC is an organization of graduate students at Purdue University who are
interested in nanotechnology research. Our membership includes all Birck
Nanotechnology Center (BNC) graduate student residents, but we encourage
others to join.

Our goal is to promote collaboration, enhance research awareness, and
facilitate communication among faculty, staff, and students. To meet this
goal, we plan regular social events, host lab open houses, and collaborate
with the staff to organize the Equipment & Process Expert (Super-User)
Program. We also have student volunteers that serve on the Policies and
Procedures Committee for BNC.
http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/nanotechnology/resources/nsac/index.php.

See you there!

Manuel