[BNC-grads-list] FW: Argonne National Lab Energy Showcase Trip on Saturday Sept 15, 2012

Black, Nancy Lee blackn at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 5 16:26:14 EDT 2012

NSAC would like to invite you to attend the Argonne National Lab Energy Showcase Trip on Saturday Sept 15, 2012.

The Energy Showcase will feature interactive demos, exhibits and tours, giving attendees a unique opportunity to mingle with prominent energy researchers and innovators within a hands-on atmosphere. This is a great opportunity to learn more about Argonne's research and talk with leading experts at the laboratory.

We will be registering as a group. You do not need to register individually at the event website.

The details of this event can be found here:

http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1097223

Please RSVP to the following link by Sept 8 so we know whom to expect:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFVwTW5XdWdHMmJ2MC1HTTBLM1ZJeGc6MQ

Further information regarding transportation will be send later.
NSAC will be covering transportation cost.