[BNC-grads-list] Melissa Schwartz is leaving the BNC

Schwartz, Melissa J lanem at purdue.edu
Fri Oct 7 15:21:29 EDT 2011

Happy Friday Everyone,

I wanted to inform you I am leaving my Secretary IV position with The Birck Nanotechnology Center effective October 14, 2011.
I will headed over to the Department of human development and family studies. Remember you have 2 other wonderful secretaries that can assist you with your request. I will miss you all!

It has been a great experience and pleasure working with you one that I will never forget.

My last day actually working in Birck is October 12, 2011.

See you around campus!

Melissa Marris-Schwartz
Secretary Purdue University
Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Phone: 765-494-7053 Fax: 765-496-8299
Email: lanem at purdue.edu
www.nano.purdue.edu

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.