[BNC-grads-list] Student Concerns: Submit Your BNC Concern

Drew Candebat dcandeba at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 30 11:15:28 EDT 2011

Dear BNC Students,

NSAC has recently created a Student Concerns group to address concerns you may have with staff, equipment, or any BNC policy.  We are here to act as an ANONYMOUS intermediary on behalf of you, the student.  Please visit our website to find out more information or submit a concern:

http://www.purdue.edu/discoverypark/nanotechnology/resources/nsac/concerns.php

There are two ways to contact us: a brief, anonymous suggestion box or a meeting with the Student Concerns group.  We will be sending out a link and reminder every semester, so add our site to your favorites.  Let us know what we can do for you!

Best regards,

Drew Candebat
__

NSAC President