[BNC-grads-list] FW: Postdoctoral position available at ORNL

Schwartz, Melissa J lanem at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 14 14:43:04 EST 2011

I am a staff scientist at the Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences at Oak Ridge National Laboratory. We are seeking a postdoctoral research associate with experience in nanofabrication, microfluidics development and characterization, and fluorescence microscopy, preferably single-molecule fluorescence microscopy. Experience in cell culture and cell molecular biology are also desirable. I would be grateful if you could post our position with your department, or tell me how I could do this myself. I have attached a description of the position, and am also including a link to our center: http://www.cnms.ornl.gov/index.shtm

Many thanks in advance,

Pat Collier, Ph.D.
Center for Nanophase Materials Sciences
Oak Ridge National Laboratory