[BNC-grads-list] HKN Fall paintball outing 10/03

Eric Villasenor evillase at purdue.edu
Wed Sep 22 14:02:29 EDT 2010

When: Sunday Oct. 3rd from 12:30pm - 5pm

Where: Paintball barn
5800 N. 820 E.
Attica, IN 47918

Cost: $25

What: Play some paintball. Cost is $25 sign up in the HKN Lounge
(electrical engineering building room 24, EE 24). You will get gear +
gun + 500 balls. Gear includes: mask, ball containers, belt holder for
containers, chest armor. I would recommend you wear, a long sleeve
shirt, pants, and gloves. keep in mind, there will be grass/dirt stains
+ paint. flip-flops not recommended. Bring water/snacks.

Oct. 3rd we will meet at the HKN Lounge to coordinate logistics,
and then head over to paintball barn. I will also check to make sure
both waivers are signed.

I will send out one more reminder in a week and one final email to the
people who have signed up before the weekend of Oct. 3rd.

Eric Villasenor
MVP of fun.

HKN, painting people instead of towns.