[BNC-grads-list] FW: NCN Student Professional Development Series

Black, Nancy Lee blackn at purdue.edu
Tue Nov 23 16:23:54 EST 2010

NCN would like to invite all Birck students to participate in the special events we are arranging for our students each semester.

We will have our last Professional Development Event of the semester on Tuesday, Nov. 30 from 5.30-8.30 PM in MRGN 129.  Dr. Malcolm Carroll of Sandia National Labs will be speaking about careers at national labs versus his experience and observations of companies and universities.  There will also be plenty of time for questions and answers.  Pizza will be served.

Thanks!

Lynn Zentner, NCN at Purdue Technical Site Lead
Lynn K. Zentner, Ph.D.
Consultant, Network for Computational Nanotechnology
Hall for Discovery and Learning Research (DLR)
Purdue University
207 South Martin Jischke Drive
West Lafayette, IN  47907-1791
765-494-6742