[BNC-grads-list] HKN Dinner + Movie 11/12 and Up coming fun.

Eric Villasenor evillase at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 11 20:53:42 EST 2010

Three things in this email.

1-Dinner and a movie!
When: Friday Nov. 12th from 7:45 - 10pm

Where: FRNY G140 (Chem. Eng. Building)

What: Pizza, Drinks, and a movie vs. the world.

2-Michigan Tailgate!
When: Saturday Nov. 13th from 7am - 1pm

Where: Corec fields(You may have to look a bit, we will be there)

What: Corn hole, food, drinks, pre-game fun!

3-Shooting Range Sign-up
Sign-up ends 11/19 5pm, or when slots run out.

When: Saturday Nov. 20th from 9am - 12pm

Where: Applied Ballistics Systems (Google Map: http://bit.ly/dgSuLJ)

Cost: $5. Sign up in EE 24, come ready to pay, there are only 30 slots
available. First come first serve. The waivers are required.

What: Bring your second amendment rights to bear.
http://www.appliedballisticssystems.com
Check the website for rules, if you plan to bring your own gun. (bring
it locked up and unloaded).
Bringing a gun is unnecessary, we will have guns there.
The $5 gets you gun and range time, bring some money for targets and
bullets.

Eric Villasenor
Special Agent of the A.T.F.
Laying down the law on All Things Fun.

HKN, we sell pigeons, clay or organic*.

*Organic pigeons also available in bright orange.