[BNC-grads-list] HKN paintball trip

Robert Wortman rwortman at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 24 23:03:55 EDT 2010

All,
    Eta Kappa Nu (also known as HKN), the electrical and computer
engineering honor society, will be sponsoring the once per semester
paintball trip.  This will be held April 3rd, from noon til 4pm at the
paintball barn (website here <http://www.paintballbarn.com>).  The cost
to you will be $25, payable at time of registration
    To sign up for the event, go to the HKN lounge (EE 24) and fill out
the form, and give it and your money to the person working behind the
desk.  Also fill out the waiver forms for paintball barn and HKN.  More
details will be emailed to you closer to the event.  Alternatively, if
you run into me in my office at Birck (2222), I can sign you up myself.
    This event has always been a lot of fun in the past, and I will be
working hard to make this the best trip yet.  Please try it out this
game of strategy and excitement if you haven't already!

-Rob