[BNC-grads-list] HKN Dinner and a Movie + Games Friday 12/10 (Today)

Eric Villasenor evillase at purdue.edu
Fri Dec 10 10:39:00 EST 2010

When: Friday Dec. 10th. from 6:45pm - 10:00pm

Where: Movie FRNY G124 and games in EE 24.

What: Dinner is pizza, come one come all, the movie will be a french
B-13 flick,  high action, easy plot. Games are board games, munchkin,
bang, apples to apples, etc... There will be pizza and drinks at both
places.

Come to one or do both, there is always enough to go around.

As a side note, I'd like to thank everyone who had fun this semester and
most of all those that did so with us!

Eric Villasenor
Delivering fun to all the engineering boys and girls.

HKN, We would remind you to always keep in mind, it is just F(n) without
you.