[BNC-grads-list] Reminder: NSAC Ice Cream Social, TODAY, 3 PM!

Cara Smith carasmith1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 11:14:12 EDT 2009

Reminder:  This event is today, 3pm!

The Nanotechnology Student Advisory Council (NSAC) will be hosting an ice
cream social Thursday, Sept. 10th at 3 PM.  We will be using the opportunity
for our elections as well as to discuss the activities that we have planned
for the 2009/2010 school year.  There will also be a sign up form available
to order NSAC t-shirts.  If you have any question regarding NSAC or would
like to become involved, please send an email any of the current NSAC
committee members.

We hope to see you there!

Caitlin Burger, Cara Smith, Alfredo Tuesta, John Wilcox