[BNC-grads-list] Agilent Technologies campus visit

Deborah S Starewich dstarewi at purdue.edu
Mon Feb 23 09:52:39 EST 2009

On Friday, March 13, the following individuals will be visiting Birck:

Roger Stancliff, New Business Research Manager & Chief Technology
Officer
Bill Wallace, Director of University Development
Charlies Rumschlag, Midwest Region Manager

I would like to schedule a tour from 10:00-11:00 and then have our
tour guide(s) go to lunch with the group.

Please let me know if you'd like to take this opportunity to network
for corporate individuals.

Thanks for your consideration,
Deborah