[BNC-grads-list] Tour: 08.11.09

Deborah S. Starewich dstarewi at purdue.edu
Wed Aug 5 11:22:18 EDT 2009

If you¹re available, please consider helping out with this tour.  It would
be great if you could let me and Valerie know.  Thanks much for your
consideration :)

Hello! I have a visit request for Tuesday August 11th for a Purdue Alum and
his grandson coming to Purdue at 10:00 a.m. and they would like to see the
Birck Nanotechnology Center. I will not be in the office Monday or Tuesday
and was hoping you had an undergraduate student or someone within your staff
that could show these folks around BRK. I have attached the visit request
form as well.

Please let me know if anyone could assist for a half hour.

Thanks,

Valerie
Valerie Lawless
Engagement Operations Manager

Purdue University
Discovery Park
Burton D. Morgan Center for Entrepreneurship, MRGN 120G
1201 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Ph: 765-494-3662
Cell: 765-491-2643
Fax: 765-494-9870
Email: dpengage at purdue.edu

*If you would like to visit Discovery Park, please click here
<file:///\\synergy\dpeshare\DP%20Visit%20Documents\Discovery%20Park%20Visit%
20Request.doc>  or send a request to  dpengage at purdue.edu
<mailto:dpengage at purdue.edu> . Thank You!

------ End of Forwarded Message