[BNC-grads-list] Secretarial assignments: EFFECTIVE MONDAY, 08.18.08

Deborah S. Starewich dstarewi at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 15 08:50:41 EDT 2008

On Monday, 08.18.08, Nancy Black will join the Birck Center as our newest
secretary.  Nancy will be serving faculty and their students, as well as the
Birck engineering staff members.  She will also backup Melissa Marris and
Annie Cheever.  Her contact info will be BRK 2287, 48675,
nlblack at purdue.edu.

With the addition of this new secretary, faculty assignments can now be
made.  I have attached an informational sheet with assignments included;
however, I summarize below:

NANCY BLACK, BRK 2287, 48675, nlblack at purdue.edu
Faculty and Student support: Capano, Cooper, Datta, and Shalaev.
Staff Support: Coy, Gardner, Grau, Hosler, Jurss, Kuhn, Lubelski, Mahmood,
Miller, Reece, Reger, Rowe, Schwartz, Sharifi, Totten, Voorhis, Weaver, and
Young.

ANNIE CHEEVER, Birck skywalk atrium, 68327, acheever at purdue.edu
Faculty and Student Support: Alam, Bergstrom, Chappell, Chen, Clark, Fisher,
Irudayaraj, Janes, Leary, Mohammadi, Narimanov, Peroulis, Ribbe, Savran,
Wei, Wereley, Xu, Yang, Ye, and Ziaie.

MELISSA MARRIS, Birck atrium, 47053, lanem at purdue.edu
Faculty and Student Support: Appenzeller, Bashir, Chang, Garimella, Kais,
Lee, Lyanda-Geller, McNally, Moon, Qi, Raman, Rao, Reifenberger, Rokhinson,
Schwartz, Stach, and Woodall.
Staff Support:  Drachev, Goecker, Starewich, Zakharov, and Zemlyanov.

I will monitor the work loads to ensure equal balance of duties and that
your secretarial needs are met.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with
your questions or concerns.

Thanks!
Deborah

Deborah S. Starewich
Administrative Assistant to Prof. Timothy Sands
Birck Nanotechnology Center
1205 W. State Street, Room 1027
West Lafayette, IN  47907-2057

765-494-3509