[BNC-grads-list] Tours for next week

Deborah Starewich dstarewi at exchange.purdue.edu
Fri Oct 26 11:05:42 EDT 2007

Hey, guys,

I know that you¹ve been getting plenty of e-mail from me recently concerning
tours . . . I usually get requests on a daily basis and then work to be sure
that I have the most current tour filled.

I am open to suggestions regarding the best way to communicate with you our
need for guides. I¹ll be able to share the exact details with the guides who
volunteer for each tour.

I¹m currently reviewing tours for the next week (10.29 to 11.02); listed
below are those for which I do not have a response regarding guides.

October 29, 2007 - 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. (BRK tours running from 4:40 to
5:25) and
October 30, 2007 - 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (BRK tours running from 3:40 to
4:25)
The PU Alumni Student Experience group: ~30 students for each of visit; The
purpose of these visits is to give a ³behind² the scenes view of the
research being conducted here in DP
2 guides needed each day

October 31, 2007 ­ 10:30 a.m. To 11:30 a.m. (could run more than one tour at
a time)
CHM 1155 ³field trip²: ~40 students; part of class curriculum to present
research being conducted at PU
4 guides?

November 2 ­ 1:45 p.m. To 2:15 p.m.
Purdue University Life Sciences PhD Program (PULSe): ~15 students; Purdue
recruiting efforts of junior and senior high school graduates
1 guide

Thanks so much for your willingness to help us out.  Let me try this weekly
e-mail for a bit to see how it works for all of us.  AGAIN, please don¹t
hesitate to share your comments (I can take it!)

Deborah

.

Deborah S. Starewich
Administrative Assistant to Timothy D. Sands, Director

765-494-3509
dstarewi at ecn.purdue.edu

http://www.nano.purdue.edu/