[BNC-grads-list] TOURS: week of 11.12.07

Deborah Starewich dstarewi at exchange.purdue.edu
Wed Nov 7 10:40:16 EST 2007

Hello, all,

I sent a request earlier this week prematurely . . . I¹ve received
additional requests for tours . . .

Need tour guides for

Wednesday, 11.14 1:40 to 2:10, Dean of Ag¹s Office PCARET, GROUP A:  group
made up of about 15 people who will attend the PCARET State conference and
will speak up for Purdue to county, state, and national leaders.  We would
like to build enthusiasm for what¹s happening here in Birck so that they are
excited about what¹s happening and will gladly promote Purdue.

Wednesday, 11.14 2:15 to 2:45, Dean of Ag¹s Office PCARET, GROUP B:  group
made up of about 15 people who will attend the PCARET State conference and
will speak up for Purdue to county, state, and national leaders.  We would
like to build enthusiasm for what¹s happening here in Birck so that they are
excited about what¹s happening and will gladly promote Purdue.

Thursday, 11.15, 8:45 to 9:15:  McCutcheon High School Students, GROUP A:
students are interested in engineering, technology, and science curriculums.

Thursday, 11.15, 9:45-10:15: McCutcheon High School Students, GROUP B:
students are interested in engineering, technology, and science curriculums.

Deborah S. Starewich
Administrative Assistant to Timothy D. Sands, Director

765-494-3509
dstarewi at ecn.purdue.edu

http://www.nano.purdue.edu/