[BNC-grads-list] TOUR request: Thursday, 12.06, 5:00-6:00

Deborah Starewich dstarewi at exchange.purdue.edu
Mon Dec 3 11:16:37 EST 2007

The Purdue Animal Bioscience Club has requested a tour on THURSDAY, DEC. 6,
between 5 and 6PM.  Antigone Fleck is the club president and has made this
request through Tim Sands.  We expect between 4 and 6 club members.

This club is interested in options available in life sciences with this
month¹s focus on Nanotechnology.

Please let me know if you¹d be available/willing to give a tour to this
group.

Thanks for your consideration.

Deborah

Deborah S. Starewich
Administrative Assistant to Timothy D. Sands, Director

765-494-3509
dstarewi at ecn.purdue.edu

http://www.nano.purdue.edu/