[BNC-grads-list] Summer Party! Food, Fun, and Sun!

Baratunde A. Cola bcola at purdue.edu
Thu Jul 27 17:14:52 EDT 2006

Hey everyone,

Everyone (grads, staff, profs) is invited to Himanshu's (and my) new house on
Saturday evening (6:30pm) for a celebration!  Why? Why not.  Let us celebrate
being in Birck, let us celebrate being at Purdue, let us celebrate celebration!
 The summer is coming to an end and we should all take the time to just hang
together and have fun with one another.
Some food will be provided (sausage, hamburger, turkey, etc.); however, there
will be a hot grill and you are encouraged to bring anything you like.  Feel
free to bring a side dish if you like as well.  Same goes for drinks (soda,
beer, juice, etc.).  If enough people are interested I may even pony up a keg!
Actually, expect a keg (maybe 2) of 'good' beer!
We're going to have fun, fun, fun and YOU don't want to miss this good time! So
we'll see you there; ok!

Address is:
287 Crum Court, West Lafayette, IN 47906

Call me with any questions - 615-554-0429

Baratunde A. Cola
Graduate Student
Nanoscale Thermo-Fluids Laboratory
Purdue University School of Mechanical Engineering
cell: 615-554-0429
office: 765-494-8757