[Bnc-faculty-all-list] nvitation to Birck All Hands Meeting on Friday, Mar. 31, 3-4:30pm: Semiconductor Initiatives

Chen, Zhihong zhchen at purdue.edu
Tue Mar 28 11:39:17 EDT 2023

Dear Birck Faculty,

You are cordially invited to attend the upcoming Birck All Hands Meeting, which will focus on our semiconductor initiative planning. The meeting is scheduled on Friday, Mar. 31, between 3-4:30pm, both in BRK 1001 and on Teams. Light refreshments and coffee will be provided for in-person attendees. Calendar invites have been sent out, please check and let us know if you didn’t receive that.

The agenda for the meeting is as follows:

  *   Introduction and welcome
  *   Prof. Mark Lundstrom will talk about CHIPS Act programs and what Purdue has done to respond to the initiatives
  *   I will present the enhancement plans for Birck fabrication and characterization facilities
  *   Q&A session

We encourage all faculty members to attend this important meeting to learn about our plans for the semiconductor initiatives and necessary upgrades to make Birck state-of-the-art facilities for long-term research as well as positioning Purdue for CHIPS Act programs.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Zhihong

Zhihong Chen

Professor of Elmore Family School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Mary Jo and Robert L. Kirk Director of Birck Nanotechnology Center
Purdue University
1205 Mitch Daniels Blvd
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057
Tel: (765)494-0772<tel:%28765%29494-0772>
Fax: (765)496-8299<tel:%28765%29496-8299>
Email: zhchen at purdue.edu<mailto:zhchen at purdue.edu>