[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Photoshoot

Abrol, Sangeeta Saddul abrols at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 28 13:37:00 EDT 2022

Dear All Members of the Faculty,

We are organizing a photographer for a half day or full day photo shoot at Birck. The date is currently being finalized.  We wanted to know if there is any interest of having photos taken in your lab. Similar to last time, it will focus on people in "action shots" but also equipment.

Let Neil Dilley and myself know of your interest.

Thanking you,
Best,

Sangeeta Abrol
Lead Administrative Assistant to the Director | Birck Nanotechnology Center

1205 West State St | West Lafayette, IN 47907
abrols at purdue.edu<mailto:abrols at purdue.edu> |purdue.edu/discoverypark/birck<http://purdue.edu/discoverypark/birck>
o: 765-494 3509  | BRK 1027

[cid:image001.png at 01D5E1BC.DCF172D0]