[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Viewgraphs from BNC Faculty Meeting March 5th, 2021

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Sat Mar 6 06:47:47 EST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Zhihong, Sunil and I appreciate very much the great participation at the BNC faculty meeting yesterday. Here is a link to our powerpoint presentation:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gr06f0hr7q9cvod/BNC_Faculty_March2021.pdf?dl=0

We are very thankful to our outstanding engineering, building, administrative and business staff who mentor our students and postdocs, and support the research of 58 resident faculty, more than 100 research groups across Purdue and our industry partners.

We will follow up on couple of good comments at the meeting. Please let us know if you have any suggestions on ways we can improve our operation or potential needs for latest tools that can help maintain the state-of-the-art research infrastructure at Purdue.

We look forward to hear from you.
Best regards,
Ali