[Bnc-faculty-all-list] OSA-SPIE Purdue chapter Webinar July 29 : Space-time optics

Optical Society of America Purdue University Student Chapter opsc at purdue.edu
Mon Jul 26 14:29:21 EDT 2021

Hello All!

Greetings from the Purdue University OSA & SPIE Student Chapters!

The second talk in our summer webinar series will be delivered by Prof. Ayman Abouraddy from CREOL on Thursday, July 29th at 1 pm ET. Please see the details of the webinar below—

Speaker : Prof. Ayman Abouraddy, CREOL
Topic : Space-time optics and photonics: A new frontier for structured light
Time: Jul 29, 2021 (Thursday) at 1:00 PM ET

Zoom Link:  https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/93689650800

RSVP:  https://forms.gle/qu47V48hDkoZYEoB6
Event Passcode:  721901

NOTE : $15 Uber Eats voucher to first 20 Purdue Check-ins.
Please find the poster and more information on our website : https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~opsc/events.php#2021Series

We look forward to seeing you at the webinar!

The next talk in the webinar series is listed below—

Aug 5th, 2021 (Thursday) at 3 pm ET
Speaker : Prof. Eric Chitambar, UIUC
Topic : Quantum Information Processing from a Resource Theory Perspective

Best Regards,

OSA & SPIE Purdue Chapters