[Bnc-faculty-all-list] ECE Web Seminar Speaker Professor Hideo Mabuchi from Stanford on Thursday October 1, 2020 10a-11am

Bhave, Sunil A bhave at purdue.edu
Tue Sep 29 06:09:01 EDT 2020

Hello,

It is my great pleasure to introduce the next speaker of the Purdue ECE Web Seminar series: Professor Hideo Mabuchi from Stanford on Thursday October 1, 2020 10a-11am

Professor Mabuchi will talk about Coherent nonlinear dynamics - from Ising Machines to quantum photonics. I think the research and concepts Hideo will talk about are cross-cutting across all areas of ECE, Physics, and Quantum and will certainly stir more interdepartmental collaborations!

Zoom Meeting: https://purdue-edu.zoom.us/j/97998611551

The talk abstract and Calendar entry are attached below

thank you,
Sunil