[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Online PPE Request Form

Reger, Ronald K rreger at purdue.edu
Wed Jun 10 13:56:21 EDT 2020

Dear BNC Faculty,

As the BNC staff we can only get 50 face masks delivered to us per week, but as faculty you can individually order 50 facemasks each week to be delivered to your labs here.   By using the link below you can order these masks and also get quantities of sanitizer and other PPE materials.

Please consider using this link to keep your labs and groups stocked with the proper PPE.  My understanding is there is no cost for these supplies, but gloves are under consideration now and are not yet available through this central ordering process.

Thanks,

Ron & Birck Staff

https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3t3g4BqrXjBqIjX
COVID-19 Essential Supplies Order Form<https://purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3t3g4BqrXjBqIjX>
Qualtrics sophisticated online survey software solutions make creating online surveys easy. Learn more about Research Suite and get a free account today.
purdue.ca1.qualtrics.com