[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Research Space SOP from Protect Purdue

Bhave, Sunil A bhave at purdue.edu
Wed Jun 3 05:56:44 EDT 2020

Hello,

Please note two small pieces of communication, one from Chris to Birck leadership, and another from “Covid SOP team” to Joerg.

For those of you who have filled out the form and are searching where to submit it, please hold on to it. For those who have not been able to download, I attach a word copy here.

The two messages below indicate that I probably jumped the gun on circulating the URL with the SOP file yesterday. Seems like even though all the information I sent was on that website, I was not supposed to act on it as speedily as I did 🤔😅😂

thank you,
Sunil.

Just FYI: TM is working on a separate SOP review/approval process for Core facilities. Stay tuned for more on that...

Christopher R. Agnew, Ph.D.