[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Research Space SOP from Protect Purdue

Bhave, Sunil A bhave at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 2 10:49:22 EDT 2020

Hello,

Protect Purdue has posted the campus wide SOP for research labs. When you prepared an SOP and submitted it to Ron, and I had indicated that there may be some repetition. Well here it is.

We will keep the SOP that you prepared for our Birck records. You must fill out this web version and submit. This includes all the critical research users…includes every PI and every lab.

https://protect.purdue.edu/research/covid-research-space-safe-operating-procedures/ <https://protect.purdue.edu/research/covid-research-space-safe-operating-procedures/>

Please have the document filled out and submitted. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact the building engineer for your lab or reach out to Ron, Steve and other staff members as appropriate.

In the mean time Ali is trying to 1. see if the original SOPs may be sufficient and 2. can Birck get higher priority in building/lab approvals. If and when there is an update, I am sure he will let everyone know.

thank you,
Sunil.