[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Birck Annex planning Workshop on Friday Feb. 21

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Tue Feb 11 13:51:09 EST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Please see below the schedule of the Birck Annex Workshop on Friday Feb. 21. I encourage you to participate in all of the sessions that may be relevant to your future research. Please let Jaime know when you will be able to attend.

If you have any specific questions or input, please email me or Zhihong and we share it with Wilson. This will help them prepare for the workshop ahead of their visit.

Thanks,
Ali

**************
Birck Annex Workshop with Wilson (Design Company)
Friday Feb. 21, 2019
Birck 1001

8:30        Miscellaneous research areas
9:00        Bio/ LyoHUB
10:00     Packaging/R2R/Thermo Mechanical Characterization
11:00     Physics (low temperature, etc.)
12:00     Nanoelectronics
1:00        Surface Science and Electron Microscopy
2:00        Nanophotonics
3:00        Wrap Up
4:00        Adjourn
PS. background material from the Birck Annex Advisory Committee:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pt1i7l92f40mecn/BirckAnnex_Summary_Dec2019.docx?dl=0