[Bnc-faculty-all-list] BNC Faculty Seminar Series

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Thu Apr 2 08:49:56 EDT 2020

Sent on behalf of Peter Bermel

Hope you're doing as well as possible at this challenging time. With the growth in public health risks over the last few weeks caused by COVID-19, resulting in Purdue's closure of most research activities on campus, it's become abundantly clear we should not gather in person right now for an event such as the Birck faculty seminar for the rest of the semester. As a result, I've contacted all the faculty scheduled to present in April, and they've all graciously agreed to work with us to reschedule their presentations for the Fall. If advisable, Jaime and I will put together a Fall schedule starting in July, and should send you another update by the first week of classes.

Hope you all can stay healthy and safe. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best Regards,
Peter