[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Search for Birck Associate Directors for Operation and for Research

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Tue May 7 06:58:04 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

As you may know, Dana Weinstein will be Associate Dean for Graduate Education in College of Engineering starting in July and Yong Chen is the Director of the New Purdue Quantum Science and Engineering Institute. I would like to think sincerely Dana and Yong for their great support and outstanding service.

We are launching an internal search to identify individuals with demonstrated leadership and vision for the positions of Associate Director for Operations and the Associate Director for Research. The Associate Directors should be members of the Purdue Faculty with the rank of tenured Associate or Full Professor.

Nominations/applications should be submitted by email to Jaime Turner at jjturner at purdue.edu<mailto:jjturner at purdue.edu> by June 7th. The applications should include a letter of interest that outlines qualifications for the position, curriculum vitae, and the name of three references. Additional details are provided in the attached documents.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best regards,
Ali

Ali Shakouri
Mary Jo and Robert L. Kirk Director
Professor of  Electrical and Computer Engineering
Birck Nanotechnology Center, Room 1027
Purdue University
1205 West State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2057