[Bnc-faculty-all-list] New Admin: Annie Wheeldon

Weinstein, Dana danaw at purdue.edu
Mon Apr 15 14:27:36 EDT 2019

Dear all,

Please join me in welcoming Annie Wheeldon to Birck’s administrative team. Some of you may know Annie (previously Cheever) from her 10 years here in Birck between 2001 and 2011. She was instrumental in establishing the facility from the ground up. We are very excited to welcome her back to the community in her new role. Annie is replacing Deidra Howe, but serving 50% Birck and 50% the new PQSEI quantum center under Yong Chen. With the new set of responsibilities and roles, we have had to make some modification to the primary admin assisting different faculty. The new distribution is attached. Please inform your students/postdoc/staff of the new assignments.

Thank you,
Dana