[Bnc-faculty-all-list] High Res. Si wafer with SiO2

Turner, Jaime J jjbiggs at purdue.edu
Thu Nov 1 09:49:25 EDT 2018

Hello All,

I am working on a project advised by Prof. Alina Alexeenko and Prof. Li Qiao.

For the fabrication, a high res. Si wafer (~10,000 ohm-cm) with 2 um thick SiO2 layer is needed.

Please let me know if someone have such type of wafers at Birck? Or planning to buy them? We need only 5 wafers and don’t want to custom order 25 wafers.

Thank you!

Shourya Jain

Jain23 at purdue.edu<mailto:Jain23 at purdue.edu>