[Bnc-faculty-all-list] Birck Faculty Meeting - June 19, 10am, BRK 2001

Shakouri, Ali shakouri at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 12 16:35:09 EDT 2018

Dear All,

Here is the agenda for the Birck Faculty meeting on Tuesday June 19 at 10am (BRK 2001). Please let us know if you would like to discuss any additional items. We look forward to see you next week.

If you can’t make it, we will be glad to meet separately. Jaime can help coordinate a meeting time.

Best regards,
Ali, Dana and Yong

Agenda Items:
•       Birck organization; Associate Directors
•       New staff/ roles
•       New laboratories and equipment
•       Process characterization / engineering excellence update
•       Transform Purdue
•       DP District construction impact
•       Financial update (new centers; subsidy goals)
•       Birck Faculty Leadership Council
•       Open faculty positions (lab space at Birck)
•       New equipment priorities
•       Discussion/ Q&A